What's new

Lets get some Group Xbox Live play going on (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
A lot of people on here have live but there havent been many set times for group games except for the few leagues for NFL and 1 GP thing for the ATL. Ive played a few people from this forum seperately and it was a lot of fun getting to talk to people you see post all the time. How about we do a Software Forum game party with set times. I am willing to run them if you guys want to play .

Let me know which you would be intrested in first and what times best for you guys and maybe we can get one set up. I can host pretty much any xbox live game out.

Mech Assault
Ghost Recon
Unreal Tourney
GP Racing Demo
Whacked Demo

NHL and NFL are pretty much out for something like this

Its up to you guys let me know

Joey Nazzari

Hank_P

Second Unit
YES!! I do ...but (I hate it when there's a but in there) I'm not able at the moment. I have all the pieces, just not assembled yet. My cable modem is connected to my PC, my XLive is still in the box beside the game. I just haven't had time to get it all connected up. I'll be out there with you guys/gals ...hopefully this weekend.

Then I have to come up with some "tag" that's going to be with me the rest of my life. It has to be awesome, killer, bad-ass name to represent my style of play .... like bumblingfool, or Ishedeadyet, or Yellow, or Stopthathurts.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I'm up for MotoGP and Unreal Championship. I took Ghost recon and mechassault back. Although I may purchase mechassault again if they actually do add CTF to it. What about some sports game tournaments? NFL 2k3? NHL 2k3? NBA 2k3?

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
JOe, I am game. We played NFL 2k3 the other night and I had a blast. Right now I only have Mechassault from your list but should be getting Unreal pretty soon.

Bill Eberhardt

Stunt Coordinator
I'm up for most anything. I've been playing a lot of MotoGP lately, but I plan on getting more into the sports games over the holidays.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I'm up for some Mech Assault (only game I own in your list). I haven't been able to hook up with anyone from here yet and have actually stopped playing on XBox Live. I'll play MotoGP too but I've actually only played it once and all I did was crash. :)

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I'd be up for this as well. I've got Mech, NFL, and NHL.
I've been holding off playing Mech online, as I didn't want to embarrass myself too much. :)
Glen

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I'd be willing to play a game few games of Unreal, Moto GP, or MechAssult. Any time is good since I'm currently laid off. Let me know.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I'm just busy this time of year with work, vacation, and the holidays.

Come January I'll be playing (at least) Mech Assault several times a week.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I'm interested ... I've sent a bunch of friend requests to you guys with few responses. It'd be nice to make use of our online association :)
MechAssault would be great if they fixed the lobby system. As it is now, it would be a _huge_ pain in the butt to keep a HTF crew together in the same room ... unless you really wanted to keep setting up a private room and invite each HTF person for each round.
I'd suggest MGP since its lobby system is just so much better and you can fit 16 people in the room. I think you can make it private and invite HTF people only, but I'm not totally sure.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
I will be online in Ghost Recon late tonight (Midnight ET) and would love to hook up with anyone for a co-op or team match. See you there!

Bryan

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Cool guys. im going to start taking a list of people intrested and try and get some stuff together. Seems like Gp Racing will be the easiest since everyone with live has it, so that will probably be the first game sometime next week at night, and we can wait till after the holidays when more people get the retail games to set some group play for those. But if anyone wants to play before then im on all the time so just let me know. Martin and i had fun playing NFL this week so maybe we can do some sports tourneys as well in the coming weeks. Ill post the time for GP racing this weekend. Let me know what times are good for you

thanks
capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok guys how does

Tuesday Night at 10 PM EST sound for our first GP racing night?

Capt

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I'm up for it, but have been absorbed in Splinter Cell since it was released. Look me up for MotoGP or MechAssault.

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
I'm busy that night. I'll be just finishing up my final exam for Japanese class. After that we all head out for traditional Japanese food.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Daren maybe you can kick my butt in GP again sometime then. :) I need to buy the full game to practice a bit.

For everyone else

I also plan on making a small web site which will have a list of things i will run and so on. If anyone wants to run something themselves let me know and id be happy to post it for you. Its a lot easier to have stuff in one place then scattered on this message board

thanks
capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok so Tues at 10 PM EST it is for our first GP race. Everyone from HTF is welcome of course. Let me know if you want in so i can invite you on Tuesday. Remember one room fits 16 racers. If we get more then that we may have to split up into 2 rooms. Ill figure it out before the time comes

Also the site im going to use to post events and so on is up. So head to Digitalcrusade.com where you can find game times, links to other leagues and so on

thanks
capt

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Joey, I should be online Tuesday at 9:00 p.m. CST but I might have forgotten to pop in MotoGP (I'm having way too much fun on Mech Assault) so please send me an invite if you see me on your Friends list - I'm almost positive I accepted your Friends invite. If I'm not on your list, please add me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks