What's new

Lethal Weapon 4 question (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
I have a copy of "Lethal Weapon 4" that was in a bundle that was received free by mail with the purchase of a DVD player. This is going back a few years but I have noticed there is a "Lethal Weapon 4 Premiere Collection". When I do a price search on DVDPricesearch.com they only list the "Premiere Collection". My question is, what is the difference between the 2 (if any). The copy I have states on the back where the UPC should be, "Not for sale 16075 Promo" and the disc has numbers 16075.1.A. The cover on my copy does not say "Premiere Collection" across the top over a gold band just "The Gang's All Here"

Thanks. :)

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I am pretty sure there is only one Region 1 edition of this film and its the same one that has been out for several years.

The entire film is presented on one side of a DVD-10 in anamorphic widescreen, and the other side has a ~30 minute behind the scenes featurette on all 4 movies. Its actually quite good as it shows the alternate opening and ending to the first film and shows several other deleted scenes from the other movies.

I would like to see the whole Lethal Weapon 4 Quadrilogy re-released as a proper Special Edition or at least a boxed set, although I fear the dts tracks of the first 3 films would be lost.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I just happened to watch Lethal Weapon 3 last night. I hadn't seen it or the other 3 in a long time. It was the first time seeing it on a large plasma on a upconvert player. I thought it looked kinda bad! I plan to take a look at the other 3 to see how they compare.

I also wondered if these will be remastered. I guess I have the first issues from 2000, without the DTS audio, but still enhanced for 16x9 TV's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks