Let There Be ROCK Dvd ? ! ?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Christopher*KH, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Christopher*KH

Christopher*KH Stunt Coordinator

With the recently Re-released remastered LIVE at Donnington in 1991 does anyone know if there is a dvd of LET THERE BE ROCK with Bon Scott or will there be a Dvd release of it.

I do enjoy Brian Johnson on vocals but as for the Bon Scott songs, Please only Bon can do them justice. I hope that whoever owns the rights to the footage will do the right thing.

Its only right that Let There Be Rock should live forever in DVD glory since AC/DC was inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame earlier this year. If it weren't for Bon who knows where they would've wound up. His performance and bravado should be given the treatment it deserves.

So if anyone knows anything or anyone that has the power to get it done then let there be rock!

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year,
    Chris

2. Cam McFarland

Cam McFarland Supporting Actor

I just got the "Live at Donnington" SACD....

KICKS MAJOR BUTT.....[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. 'Live at Donnington' was also great.

And it was sale priced correctly at around $10.

I think the problem with most pre-recorded music programs is that they're too damn expensive.

When Jagger was talking about the '40 Flicks' DVD, I remember him commenting that music programs don't sell anywhere near as much as movies.

4. KrisM

KrisM Second Unit

Live at Donnington SACD? Am I missing something?
    I would love to see LTBR on DVD. I haven't looked at my VHS for years, I wonder how it is holding up.

Regards
    KrisM