What's new

Let There Be ROCK Dvd ? ! ? (1 Viewer)

Christopher*KH

Stunt Coordinator
With the recently Re-released remastered LIVE at Donnington in 1991 does anyone know if there is a dvd of LET THERE BE ROCK with Bon Scott or will there be a Dvd release of it.

I do enjoy Brian Johnson on vocals but as for the Bon Scott songs, Please only Bon can do them justice. I hope that whoever owns the rights to the footage will do the right thing.

Its only right that Let There Be Rock should live forever in DVD glory since AC/DC was inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame earlier this year. If it weren't for Bon who knows where they would've wound up. His performance and bravado should be given the treatment it deserves.

So if anyone knows anything or anyone that has the power to get it done then let there be rock!

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year,
Chris

Frank@N

Screenwriter
'Let There Be Rock' on DVD would be cool.

Every now and again I find myself lingering around the video section looking for the VHS tape...

I always walked away after seeing one for $15-20, but you can't even find those anymore.

Frank@N

Screenwriter
'Live at Donnington' was also great.

And it was sale priced correctly at around $10.

I think the problem with most pre-recorded music programs is that they're too damn expensive.

When Jagger was talking about the '40 Flicks' DVD, I remember him commenting that music programs don't sell anywhere near as much as movies.

KrisM

Second Unit
Live at Donnington SACD? Am I missing something?
I would love to see LTBR on DVD. I haven't looked at my VHS for years, I wonder how it is holding up.

Regards
KrisM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks