What's new

Leprechaun 6-disc set on the way... (1 Viewer)

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I'm a huge fan of the Leprechaun films. Sure they're off the wall, but I consider these movies a few of life's guilty pleasures. lol. These are the kind of movies where you can watch and just escape reality for a little while. Frankly, I think the third in Vegas was hysterical. I can't get over how much I enjoyed that one. I own all 5 on video at the moment, and have hesitated picking up the "Leprechaun Pot Of Gore Collection" mainly because half of the movies in the set are full-screen, including the ORIGINAL which is the only one to my recollection that was shown in theatres.

I know this thread's a few months old, but I've yet to hear anything about this 6th movie, or the new box set for that matter. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
As far as I know, parts three and four should be presented full-frame.

The sixth movie, "Back in da Hood", is a direct follow-up to the most recent entry, as the title suggests. Last I heard for a release date was November 11th.

From an interview with star Warwick Davis at http://www.celluloidshockers.com/warwickdavis2.htm :

Also, another bit of "exclusive news" for you, they're planning to do a box set of all six movies and I've been asked to do audio commentaries for all six with Gabe Bartalos who did the make-up, myself and him are the only two people who have worked on all six movies, so we have this unique insight into all of the films. We're going to sit in a studio sometime in the next month or so and lay out commentaries for the whole lot.
Hopefully they'll give the first Lep better treatment, and maybe bump the letterboxed In Da Hood up to anamorphic widescreen.

Ryan*Pr*

Agent
A 6th Leprechaun and the full set coming on DVD - GREAT NEWS! I didn't care for the 5th release, but all the others were hilarious movies.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I will definetly purchase this 6-disc DVD collection. I like the Leprechaun movies. I believe that I have only seen Leprechaun 1,2,3 but I will purchase this 6-disc set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks