1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Leonard Maltins new REview Show

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Zack Scott, Oct 27, 2001.

1. Zack Scott

Zack Scott Stunt Coordinator

Ok. I finally saw Maltins new review show. My god was it awful. It seemed very stupidfied for the Entertainment Tonight viewer. They had the same sort of reviewing system as Ebert and Roeper but with five different opinons. These opinons are from E! Entertainment's Todd Newton (the Coming Attractions jrk off) and three celebrity guests. I only caught one review (the Lance Bass money grabber) and I felt that the review just bit.
    Compared to this show I would take Roper's advice any day. AT least i don't feel dumb when I watch his show.

2. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

It's really Ebert's show. And you couldn't pay me to watch Maltin bitch about every movie that's come out since 1980.
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection
    My Preorders
    My Wishlist
    Potter is coming...

3. Zack Scott

Zack Scott Stunt Coordinator

I know it's Ebert's show but mentioning Roeper is a was of showing how much I would watch him over Maltin and this tripe of a Movie review show

4. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

[​IMG]

5. Ryan Jameson

Ryan Jameson Stunt Coordinator