Leon The Professional bad audio replacement?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert_eb, Oct 21, 2001.

1. Robert_eb

Robert_eb Supporting Actor

Does anyone have any contact info on how to get this replaced with the corrected 5.1 mix?

2. JavierS

JavierS Stunt Coordinator

Hey Robert, well I gave up, I placed a few posts here about this same issue, but nobody here knows or wants to share the info. I just went to Best Buy and bought the new print, I guess I'll try to return the old one saying that it was scratched or something. I didn't want to do it that way, but I got no help here [​IMG] I hope you do.

3. Dmitry

Dmitry Supporting Actor

I exchanged mine at the etailer I bought it from -- Amazon. It was, of course when it just came out. I don't know if anybody has gone straight to Columbia Home Video but maybe it's worth a shot. I suspect the reason you got no replies is that this whole thing is over a year old.

4. Lewis Besze

Lewis Besze Producer

You have to contact with CTHE,I think the guy's name was Anthony Herrera[?],I'm not sure,maybe the Ron E has info on the direct email.
    I exchanged mine a year ago with the same method.
    Good Luck!
    ------------------
    "You Hungarians always disagree"

5. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    I too got mine replaced from Amazon when it was released. The newly fixed one I believe has a different UPC code on the back (don't quote me though, I'm just writing this from memory).
    Great movie!
    Jay