What's new

Leon are you there? (1 Viewer)

Bill W.

Stunt Coordinator
Haven't heard much from you since you told us you got your new SVS!

Have you shaken your house down and can't give us an update?

Bill

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
Hey Bill,-I think Leon is lost in subland, I read where he hooked it up and jumped feet first into LOTR, I think he is busy comparing notes. The last few posts on his original thread, I got the distinc impression that he was a happy camper. . .

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Good old Leon. We had fun with him. I am sure he will have much to share in the coming week after he goes through all his DVD's again??

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
I decided, out of respect for Leon, to play LOTR this afternoon. I bought a cs2039 about 3 weeks ago and have just been enjoying it. Well today I pulled out the SPL meter and recalibrated, had to back off 1 number, now at 0, these subs are amazing, I had nodded off in my chair listening at a modest level (about -30) when one of those bass notes struck like a cannon shot. My dog was asleep on my lap as well, anyway it scared the crap out of me which scared the crap out of my dog, she went straight up and at close to 60 pounds there was considerable force to her exit, one paw was planted you know where and that made me holler which made my wife scream as she too was asleep on the couch, which in turn scared the dog more causing her to knock over a big planter, all the hollering and screaming that was going on. . .I think Leon would get a kick out of that. . .

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
"I decided out of respect for Leon">>> That's hilarious Guy,,, as the rest of the story is to.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks