What's new

Leo Laporte let go by TechTV (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
It seems as though TechTv (Vulcan Ventures) and Leo Laporte weren't able to come to an agreement before his contract ran out. You can read his blog about the departure here. Its too bad. I've been watching since the first airings of The Screen Savers with him and Kate, but I guess all good things eventually come to an end.

Chris S.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
I'm sure he will be rehired to replace Kevin Rose after the FBI finally kicks down the D-Tip's door....:D

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Man that sucks, I happen to like the crazy man & I hope Comcast or whoever the new owners are will consider re-hiring him as he added a nice "what the hell is he going to do now" flavor to the shows he was on, shows that could get quite boring and corporate (or even worse desperately/artificially "hip") in his absence.

Is there an address for the new owners that I could send my opinion about his possible re-hire to?

Peter-PP

Stunt Coordinator
I'm so glad that they got rid of Leo. I couldn't stand his fake laugh. The second one to go should be Patrick. He too has that stupid fake laugh, kilt wearing, sledgehammer and silly facial expressions and he knows nothing and very good at destroying CPUs.

Daryl Furkalo

Second Unit
Well, the way the TSS is going now, I can see myself not watching anymore pretty soon. I just don't like the chemistry on the show at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks