What's new

Legends of Tomorrow (The CW) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The earlier trailer was entirely composed of footage shot specifically for it. Now that production is underway, the CW has released a trailer with actual footage from the episodes:

The show will premiere Thursday, January 21st, and will be paired with the third season of "The 100". "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Originals" are moving to Fridays. The low-rated "Reign", currently airing on Fridays, did not receive a back-nine pickup.

EDIT: Good catch, Sam! Fixed.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Adam Lenhardt said:
The show will premiere Thursday, June 21st, and will be paired with the third season of "The 100". "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Originals" are moving to Fridays. The low-rated "Reign", currently airing on Fridays, did not receive a back-nine pickup.

Typo. It premieres Jan. 21.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I am not ashamed to say I had a total geek moment watching the new trailer. This show is shaping up to be a fantastic counterpart to Flash and Arrow.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I love the Television DCU. I love the world that is being built between Flash, Arrow, Gotham, and Supergirl. Even though they don't all share the same timeline or networks, it still feels like an interconnected universe.

Nigel P

Second Unit
Real Name
Nigel
Adam Lenhardt said:
The earlier trailer was entirely composed of footage shot specifically for it. Now that production is underway, the CW has released a trailer with actual footage from the episodes:

I enjoyed the second trailer much more than the first and now I know why.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
That second trailer was MUCH better. Wow, what's their budget on this? It looks, large.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
There are rumors I won't link to which revolve around the show. First, the story claims the main characters will change each year, depending on the "mission" the team goes on. John Constantine is supposed to show up in season 2. I never watched the show and didn't much care for the character on Arrow a few weeks ago, so I'm hoping this doesn't happen.

Other rumor is there will be some kind of connection between the Arrow-verse (Arrow, Flash, LoT) and Supergirl on CBS. It quasi makes sense since CBS is an owner of the CW, but man...I was really hoping to not watch Supergirl since it's not on Hulu...

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Pretty cool new character posters:

LegendsOfTomorrow-PosterCom.png

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
I would have thought that Rip Hunter would be using a more futuristic gun then the gun in the poster.

Otherwise those are nifty looking posters.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
The commercials they've been running make it look like a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to it now.

Todd J Moore

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Todd Moore
Fun first episode. Not quite as good as the Marvel shows or the first episode of The Flash, but a lot better than the first few episodes of Arrow (which I hated up until about episode 9). I'll stick around for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks