What's new

Broadcast TV Legends of Tomorrow (Season 7) (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I recently started rewatching the early seasons of Legends and it was so much better than what it became. I think Season 2 with The Legion of Doom was their best season. Season 3 introduced Beebo, which was a great creation and its 1st 2 appearences were classic but I think it lead to the show becoming sillier and sillier. After what they did with Rory's character last season, I can understand why he left and why he didn't come back for the 100th episode. I think with this cancellation we can say good bye to any future crossovers unless the actors from the cancelled shows agree to come back. It will be a shame if there is not some celebration next season which marks the 10th anniversary of the Arrowverse. Only "The Flash" and "Superman and Lois " are left and maybe "Stargirl".
I am thinking it's a good thing that so far "Superman and Lois" has stayed separate from the other shows except for the appearence of Diggle.

Last edited:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Surprised it’s cancelled without notice, without allowing the show to conclude its story. But it’s been a fun seven seasons. I’ve quit every other DC show. But Legends was alway silly fun, it knew what it was and didn’t fail at that. We’ll miss it as casual, dinner time viewing.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
They could have easily edited the final episode if they had known in advance that the show was being cancelled. It could have ended with Nate entering the totem and the Legends heading off on a new adventure, cutting out the arrest scene.

I liked the original cast the best. Nate and Vixon were great additions. I like Kid Flash and wish he would have stayed longer. After that I was less happy with the newer characters . Constantine started out good but over time I enjoyed him on the show less. I preferred original Zari to replacement Zari. After Victor Garber left the show, I thought it would have been good if they made young Prof Stein a member of the Waverider. I thought when he appeared in the episode after Victor Garber left that that was going to happen. Ava being a clone, Sara being a clone, too many clones. Never liked Gary. Nora Darhk was OK but she wasn't given much to do. The fairy godmother thing was completely separate from anything else going on with the show.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I for one will not miss this show. It got more and more ridiculous every season. I know I'm in the minority here but I bet there are maybe a few others who also didn't like it. I mean really, "The Bullet Blondes"? Ugh. And for those who think, if you disliked it so much, why did you continue to watch, I can only say that I kept hoping that sooner or later it might get interesting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks