What's new

Broadcast TV Legends of Tomorrow (Season 7) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The seventh season of the bonkers, timewarping DC ensemble series premiered tonight on The CW.

Season 1 thread
Season 2 thread
Season 3 thread
Season 4 thread
Season 5 thread
Season 6 thread

Due to the COVID-affected scheduling, this season premiere aired only five weeks after the sixth season finale, which felt pretty weird given that there have been mid-season hiatuses longer than that.

It's a pretty big shakeup of the show's format, too: With the Waverider blown up and the time courier out of batteries, the Legends are stuck in 1925. And, in true Legends fashion, they're already making a mess of things.

Right now, the show's only standing set is John Constantine's house, which exists in a pocket dimension accessible via an enchanted key.

The 100th episode airs in two weeks, and will apparently revisit the entire history of the show so far, with a number of returning faces.

ponset

Supporting Actor
Real Name
scott
the 100th episode will have some guest stars from prior seasons.

Legends100.jpg

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's 100th episode, directed by Caity Lotz and written by co-creator Phil Klemmer & first season writer Matthew Maala, was a wonderful celebration of this show and its fun, endearingly crazy energy. Given the restrictions from COVID-19, I'm thrilled that as many old cast members made the time to participate. And I think Franz Drameh is a better actor with his native accent; I liked Gideon's remembered version of Jax better than the actual Jax.

It looks like Gideon is both one of our heroes and the Big Bad for this season.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Beebo Saves Christmas on December 1.

This is not listed on my DVR as a Legends episode. So be sure to record it if you want the Beebo experience.

DaveF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Beebo Saves Christmas on December 1.

This is not listed on my DVR as a Legends episode. So be sure to record it if you want the Beebo experience.

I missed this. TiVo didn’t get it. LoT is listed as on hiatus. Don’t know why they’d broadcast a special show and hide it from everyone.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I missed this. TiVo didn’t get it. LoT is listed as on hiatus. Don’t know why they’d broadcast a special show and hide it from everyone.
I believe for contractual/union reasons it was cheaper to make it as a separate thing than as a special episode of LoT.

If you don't mind sitting through a few commercials it's available to stream on the CW app.

DaveF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I believe for contractual/union reasons it was cheaper to make it as a separate thing than as a special episode of LoT.

If you don't mind sitting through a few commercials it's available to stream on the CW app.
Good to know. Didn’t have CW app handy so hadn’t checked it yet.

LoT is so delightfully ridiculous, and knows it and leans into it hard, that it remains on our watch list. Even though we’ve stopped all other CW DC series, LoT keeps bringing us back. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bathonnelli
Recent bookmarks