What's new

Legends of Tomorrow (Season 3) (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale ) has been confirmed not to be a season regular on Legends in Season 4. He may make guest appearences. It was also confirmed he will be on the Season 5 premiere of The Flash. Information from TVline.

This not much of a surprise as he was missing from the Season 4 poster released a couple of weeks ago.

http://tvline.com/2018/06/05/legend...-leaving-series-regular/#comment-list-wrapper

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I definitely liked Wally better on "Legends" than on "The Flash", but he wasn't a great fit on either show; on "The Flash" he was superfluous, because Central City already has a heroic speedster in Barry Allen, while on "Legends" he was a bit too powerful for that particular team because there are very few threats that they face that would pose much of a challenge for a speedster.

I think the character works better recurring, like Jay Garrick and Jesse Quick do. Have him go and be the offscreen hero of Keystone City, popping up occasionally when Team Flash needs an assist, the Legends need backup, and for the particularly important West family moments.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
That’s a good point about the level of his powers compared to the Legends. Speedsters in some ways are way too powerful for most situations. There really should be very little drama if the writers unleashed their full capabilities.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Courtney Ford Upped to Series Regular
Ford, the wife of "Legends" star Brandon Routh, plays the near-future version of Eleanor "Nora" Darhk, the daughter of supervillain Damien Darhk, who was possessed by a demon for most of the third season.

I liked the rom-com chemistry between boy scout Ray and evildoer Nora last season, so I'm good with this. Like Ava, though, I kind of hope she's not on the Waverider full time.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Definitely a bummer. On the other hand, that means we effectively get one more episode of "Legends of Tomorrow", since it won't lose an hour to the crossover.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks