What's new

Legend (w cruise) any ideas? (1 Viewer)

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
hey everyone,
quick question: does anyone have any idea whats going on with Legend (with Tom Cruise). I kept checking Amazon and it always said "to be announced", and when I checked DVD Profiler, it says there are 2 ed. Ultimate Ed - 8/21/01 and Collectors Ed - 11/21/01.
I would really love to know because this movie is really awesome and its about time that it gets released on DVD!
furious.gif

thanks so much for any info!!
------------------
- Jason
My DVD Collection | My Home Theater
"what ya got here is two people dragging a third..."

chris_sharpe

Stunt Coordinator
The first release date i saw for the two disk was over a year ago, so don't hold your breath.
------------------
MOVIES ARE A RELIGION.
SO PRAY TO THE DVD GODS.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Chris Sharpe-
The disc's producer frequents this forum. His words as well as my own sources put it out before the end of the year to tie in with Lord of the Rings
Jeff Kleist

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Wasn't this one of the Universal titles that was being held off for release until at least the early part 2002, so that Universal's foreign distrubution deal with Columbia will expire and they can bank all the foreign sales income themselves? It's the sale deal as BTTF, per the Bob Gale interview, isn't it?
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
Widescreen is Family Fun!
FamilyWidescreen_ws.jpg

ChristopherM

Stunt Coordinator
DVD File has recently posted an interview with the disc's producer Charlie de Lauzirika.
He says that it's almost finalized, and that it will be worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks