What's new

Legally Blonde 2 - November 4th or 11th (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
I remember when this was announced, most DVD news sites said it was out Nov 4th but 1 site said Nov 11th, I think to tie in with election day (makes sense), or is election day Nov 4th?

Now here's how the etailers list it

Nov 4

Amazon
DVD Empire
DVD Planet
DVD Box Office
DVD Universe

Nov 11

Deep Discount DVD
Digital Eyes

The majority makes you think the 4th is right but it's just that election day thing that's bugging me.

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
That's what I don't understand, of all the reliable news sites, Digital Bits, DVD File, DVD Times, IGN, DVD Review, Davis DVD, etc etc, only 1 said Nov 11 (I don't remember which) and I work in the industry and even the dealer sheets I got from the distributor published Aug 27 say Nov 4 (I guess that's what the likes of Amazon are going by).

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Aye, that is a bit odd. I've just checked the MGM press site again and that definately says it's the 11th. See the attached image below. I can try and contact MGM's PR company about it today though if you want.

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
If it's no trouble, I wouldn't mind it confirming.

I have Oct 3rd for the distributor order date.

There seem to be a few discrepencies on rumored dates in December, have you heard anything on these?

LXG 2nd or 16th?
How To Deal 2nd or 9th?
Rugrats Go Wild 9th or 16th?

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Ok dokey, I'll fire off a quick email. As far as I know Fox haven't confirmed anything officially for LXG yet (they won't tell me anything anyway!) How To Deal is down for the 9th. Not sure about Rugrats, who releases that?

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Johnny - check your email. I'll have to ask Martin about Rugrats Go Wild then, thanks for the heads up Josh

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Much appreciated Tom but I just checked my profile and the email I have registered was cancelled years ago. I've corrected it now but if you can't be bothered to look, just email me direct at [email protected]

cheers

TomWoodward

Second Unit
No probs, check your email again! Got some responses to my emails to the distribs now. Firstly Legally Blonde 2 is indeed set for the 4th. It was going to be the 11th but because of Matrix Reloaded they brought it forward. Rugrats on the other hand will street December 16th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks