Legacy?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Clyde Metz, May 1, 2003.

1. Clyde Metz

Clyde Metz Agent

It is difficult to find reviews or owner's opinions on Legacy speakers. It it that they are to expensive?
    I would sure like to hear what owners think about them. Thanks.
    Clyde

2. Alan M

Alan M Second Unit

Well Clyde,cant say im an owner of legacy speakers(sighs),but I have heard them.Once a year legacy tours the country with their speakers and visits audio shops for demos.
    I've heard the whisper line and the model above that,and can say they sound amazing.Clean clear sound,and probably the most beatiful speaker line that I've seen.
    From what I remember,their top towers run in the neighborhood of $14,000.Its a little out of my range,lol.
    Good luck and I'm envious.

3. Khoa Tran

Khoa Tran Supporting Actor

Beautiful Speakers, sounds beautiful and looks beautiful just out of my price range...

4. Cliff Olson

Cliff Olson Stunt Coordinator

I have the entry level towers (Classics), and I could not be happier with them. I bought them in 1999. They are perfect for hi-res audio, since they are efficient, and can handle full range audio with ease. Mine also double as HT speakers, and they sound wonderful. Very revealing!
    Their customer support and warranty are top rate (10 year warranty - non transferrable if you're considering used). Fit and finish are also very, very nice. Bottom Line: I wouldn't trade mine for speakers anywhere near their price range [​IMG]

Check out www.audioreview.com for some reviews... assuming you haven't already done so.