What's new

Leerrrroooyyyyyyy Jeeennnnkkinnsssss! (1 Viewer)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: :emoji_thumbsup: Oh man, I can't stop laughing. I love how he's AFK and as soon as he gets back, he just goes tear-assing into the battle, not bothering to hear any instructions.
Bruce

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I've never played Warcraft so I really don't understand what they're talking about... but I think "LEEEROY JENKINS!" is my new battlecry in any situation (ie: sports, bar fight, prison riot.. etc)

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
lol... Its taken some time but made it to the HTF....

Im sure it was staged but funny none the less.

The funny part to me is the guy planing the battle. He gets so annoyed that they have to go kill the boss for leeroy. The reason its so funny is Ive played this game with 2 people that are just like that guy who take the game way too seriously... Its a GAME!!!!:D

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Yeah...obviously staged. I think the 33.23 chance of survival line was almost as funny as damn Leeroy.

Still..at least I have chicken! will long be in my retinue.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Its a great clip even though it is obviously staged, just look at the group leader deliberately hatching more eggs and running up the top to get more aggro. It's all about the great battle cry though, just about everyone has a Leeeerrrooyy Jeeennnkiiinnnss macro that gets played in every instance now :).

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Staged or not, that guy "planning the battle" would have caused me to drive my head in to a wall! Flap-flap-flap-flap-flap, the guy is a level 50 nerd.
Hail, Leroy Jenkins.

Next time someone yaps my ear off....I'm just gonna get up and run away...screaming "Leeerrrooooy Jenkins"

Translation: You're boooorrrriiiinnnnggg

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Ive read about this "Leroy" in the WoW forums but could never figure out exactly what it was all about.

Rest assured, I now know. :laugh:

Craig LeBlanc

Stunt Coordinator
We had a couple guildies pull a Leroy just as we were calling it a night for our Molten Core raid ;) Nothing like having the raid party just chilling in the tunnel to Baron Geddon and Shazzrah's cave and then hearing someone yell out "Leeeeeeeeeroooyyyyy" on teamspeak. 3 lava packs, Geddon and Shazz made a mess of the group...well the ones that weren't quick enough to hearth or portal out :) Someone even FRAPS'd it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks