1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Learning more about HT

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew Woodward, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Andrew Woodward

Andrew Woodward Auditioning

I am just now finishing my first real home theater and it is getting really exciting towards the end. As things begin to wrap up I would really like to know more about the technology behind a lot of this stuff and just get into more of the more advanced topics. So are there any good reads on the internet or a point that you would suggest starting at. I am not a completely new to a lot of this stuff but I don't know a lot by any means.

2. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    Just hang around this board. [​IMG] Tons to learn here. Start with this post.

3. Dustin B

Dustin B Producer

4. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Andrew,
    As been suggested above, start with our HTF primer:
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=55635
    And when you stumble on a topic you want to know more about, do a search-- chances are you'll find out everything you'd ever want to know.
    Also, we have 2 archive sections for important posts. Not all relate to overall topics- but you might try plowing through them for more information.
    -Vince