What's new

LD's for Sale -- Indy, Star Wars (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Pre Christmas sale -- discs for you and cash for me. I don't need much in trade unless you happen to have a DTS Six Days Seven Nights in Mint shape or possibly some Japanese DTS LD's nm/m shape.
Star Wars SE Box -- NM/M $120
Star Wars Def Edition Exc. $125 (PENDING)
Star Wars THX CLV Trilogy $80
I can also possibly split them for $30 each. Exc to NM jackets, NM to Mint discs.
Indiana Jones WS Trilogy $80
Exc to NM jackets and discs.
Sealed E.T. LE Collectors BoxSet #3299/8000 -- box is as close to mint as I'd like to call. Only a few small defects in the shrinkwrap on th edges and a bit of wear on the stickers on the shrinkwrap, but the box looks clean -- $35. Still with original shrink, 2 original description stickers on the shrink plus even the original price sticker. Yes I know the DVD is coming out, but for LD collectors this is a must have. [SOLD]
I can send dig. pictures of whatever you need.
Shipping is extra (UPS or USPS)
C2it, Paypal preferred, but Cashiers Check certainly accepted.
Contact me at [email protected] which is also my ebay account if you'd like to check references as well as a few sales here on HTF.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Updated prices and available. Shipping additional
This Definitive Edition is the original pressing with the missing 8 seconds on ESB Side 3, BUT this set is a composite set of several Def. Editions I've bought over the last 2-3 years where I've cherry-picked the discs and jackets based on picture and/or cosmetic quality. There should be zero rot on this collection and if you aren't happy with the quality of the set or a particular disc, I'll replace it if possible or refund your money if I can't.
SW SE Box -- $110
SW Def. Edition -- $120
SW Faces/CLV (1995) Trilogy -- $75
Indy Trilogy WS-- The better set is sold, but I have a set with a bit more wear on the jackets (still VG+/Exc quality) for $50.
DTS Laserdiscs Added 11/1/02 -- most of these discs are in NM condition. The jackets have various problems -- creases, a bend across a corner, but mostly the typical LD seam split/pop. Only a few where it goes all the way through the jacket, most are just annoying where the top layer of paper/paint split from the pressure of the discs.
Disc and Jacket graded M/NM/EXC/VG/G/F/P. More detailed descriptions are available.
$25 Each
7) The Game Seam split along bottom edge and some small creases. Spine/Top/Covers otherwise excellent. Discs are Exc to NM on the 2 discs. [SOLD]
8) Die Hard 2 -- Sealed. A bend across the upper right corner otherwise nearly perfect.
9) Speed -- Cover very nice overall but has seam pops at bottom and top along with transparect tape (not scotch type)
on both. Pops don't appear to go through the jacket. Disc NM
10) Con Air -- jacket NM with clean edges, really not far from mint. Discs are close to mint.
11) Broken Arrow -- Jacket with edge pop on the bottom. Discs exc or Nm.
12) Toy Story -- still in shrink. Small seams at bottom and spine. Discs close to mint.
13) Hard Target -- sealed, but with a crease across the upper right corner. Otherwise the seams are clean and cover is very nice.
14) 12 Monkeys -- small lower edge creases and small pop at top edge. Disc 1 is Exc, Disc 2 is close to mint.
$20 each
15) Species - seam pop at top and a tiny one at bottom. Also a crease across one the top corners. Disc NM
16) Scream 2 -- open with shrinkwrap. Very small seam pops at t/b/sp. Discs are NM or better.
17) Die Hard 3 -- open still with shrink wrap. Small pop on one of bottom edges. Discs are NM on 3 sides and VG+/EXC on the 4th -- there are a few light scratches near the edge of one side (doesn't affect the play or video at all).
18) Eagles -- Hell Freezes Over. Cover with seam pops at top and bottom. Discs excellent or slightly better
19) The Mask -- clean seams except couple very small creases and raggedness at disc opening (?? if someone had trouble getting the the shrink open). VG+/E- -- Disc has a handful of light scratches though play perfectly. No deep scratches, more like the paper scuffs that LP's used to get or possibly from cleaning
20) The Lost World (JP2) -- cover near mint and maybe a bit better. Discs Exc- on the worst side, and NM on the other 3.
21) Jurassic Park -- seam splits along top edges and small pop on spine. Discs are VG+ or Exc.
$18 each
22) Vertigo -- Discs are NM or better. Cover has some edge creases, shelf wear, and a pop at the top.
23) Con Air -- scuffing across the left top edge where the paint is rubbed off, crease across the lower left corner.
Fr/Back cover is very shiny with minimal wear otherwise.
Disc NM
$15
24) Alien Resurrection -- jacket condition far from ex-rental quality, but is worn --probably grades Good to VG-. A small 1 inch tear in the paper at the spine (not a split or a push through), moderate shelf wear on the cover with some ink scuffing. Discs are in better condition, but still with a small number of light hairline marks on both surfaces (VG+ or Exc-) -- plays fine. [SOLD}
25) The Crow -- open still in shrinkwrap, but small pop at top and spine. A significant crease across the right edge and top right corner. Discs NM or better. Only a couple tiny marks visible even under bright light.
26) Mortal Kombat -- open with shrinkwrap intact. Seam pop along top edge and crease across lower right corner. Disc are close to mint. I bought this new and opened to check the disc b/c of the crease and replace plastic cover with a proper Poly/Paper. I'm not sure it's even been played.
27) The Lost World (JP2) -- split on the spine with clear tape to close with mild shelf wear -- VG/VG+ overall. Disc 1 VG with quite a few hairline markings, Disc 2 Exc or better.
28) Jurassic Park -- disc 1 VG+/E-, Disc 2 NM . Cover is OK condition. Several seam splits incl at least 1 tear through and looks like there was some tape at one point though it's not there anymore. Quite a bit of cover scuffing
$10
29) Mortal Kombat Annihilation -- cover with moderate shelf wear and split at bottom. Disc is Exc. with a few small hairline marks scattered on the surface.
30) Jurassic Park -- cover is worn and Fair condition. Multiple seam splits or tears along the spine, bottom and top of the gatefolds. Several of the edges have clear tape.
Disc play fine, but do have a number light scratches on Disc 1 (VG) and less on disc 2 (VG+/E).
$6
31) Great Expectations -- cover has bends both right corners and seam pops at all 3 edges. Discs are new and unplayed. I bought brand new, but the cover and shrink were damaged in shipment.
32) Daylight -- seam pop at top/bottom and crease both lower corners, Still in shrinkwrap. Same shipment as the disc above -- bought new, but opened due to shipping damage, disc nearly perfect.
sold

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks