1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Layer changes are too slow on my sony player!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by jeff lam, Dec 21, 2001.

1. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    I have a lower end sony player 560 I think and I don't really like it that much. The layer changes are very noticable, sometimes more than 1 or 2 seconds, Other than that I guess it has served me well except for several lip sync problems with several discs. and the 13:00 non playable code several times.

What player will handle layer changes the best and still give great quality picture and sound via s-video, and coax digital audio cable.

Any other players out there with a horrable layer change that I should avoid?

2. Evan S

Evan S Cinematographer

Jeff, you probably have a Sony 360...very popular model back in the fall of '99 and a total piece of crap. Join the long list of HTF members who are fed up with this machine. I will be upgrading mine in late 2002. I just hope it makes it that far. Music is more of a priority for me right now, but if the machine craps out totally, I won't shed a tear that's for sure.