What's new

Lay down your sacrifices at the altar of Fight Club! The definitive FC worship thread (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Does everybody here know that guy who is so uncool, that you assume everything he likes is probably not worth your time (Dude, I've got the sweetest Warrant single in my vega!)? Unfortunatley I do, and he just wouldn't shut up about how cool FC was, so I, like all my friends assumed the movie was a POS explosion-fest and forgot about it.
Then it showed-up on the rental scene, and I was able to ignore it for awhile until somebody else brought it over to my apartment. Needless to say the movie rocked my world, changed my perceptions, and I cracked a rib in an ensuing FC of my own. I still haven't tried to make my own soap, but thats not really the point.
But then I was confused, Was the moral of the story that I should throw-away my tv, being that it destroys man's moral fiber, OR was the moral about making regular check-ups with a psychiatrist to prevent schitsophrenic breakdowns? Whatever the moral question was, my answer was to finally buy my HT-setup. But to make Tyler happy I ripped my pair of khakis manhandling the box it came in and haven't replaced them :D
PS: In my opinion, the movie is the more interesting of the movie/book dilemma. Except the ending. The book's ending was much better.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
This thread has inspired me to redo my sig. The standard thing doesn't really fit in with the FC theme, but it still needs to be said.

Chris Lynch

Stunt Coordinator
Chris Lynch: I cannot believe there is someone else from San Marcos here!! Im a freshman at SWT.
Well, congrats on picking a very cool school, Wes. I myself just graduated last May from SWT, and I still live here.

So then I called my father, and said, "What now?" He said, "Get a job." So I got a job. Then I called my father again, and said "what now?"...

Sorry, that didn't really happen to me, I think it came from one of my favorite movies...

See you at the SM River this summer, where ALL the beautiful Ladies are.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks