Law & Order - The Fourth Year/1993-1994 Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by ElijahS, Sep 12, 2005.

1. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

2. David Coleman

David Coleman Supporting Actor

This is the season i'm most looking forward to! Briscoe and Logan for a full season, Moriarity's last! Definitely will be all over this one come December!

3. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

4. Juan Books

Juan Books Stunt Coordinator

For some reason, I never see Law & Order DVDs generate much enthusiasm in forums such as this one. I hope they sell well though; those early seasons were very good. Good thing they discontinued the stupid practice of releasing them out of order.

5. Katherine_K

Katherine_K Second Unit

I know i for one get very excited about Law and Order releases, especially as they go into seasons with my favorite characters (in this case Claire).

My only wish is that I knew somewhere to get custom DVD covers for the series because if there was ever a series that I wanted to replace the original packaging with something uniform, this is it.

6. Sean Aaron

Sean Aaron Second Unit

Sean Aaron
    I just wish the R2 pricing was the same as the US. We already get them months later, but to pay an extra £10 for a domestic release makes no sense to me. On top of it, the earlier releases have been slashed in price and are cheaper than imports; if that trend had continued I'd gladly have waited until November for SVU series 2 and Criminal Intent Series 2 (odd that it's been announced in R2 before R1). As it stands I'm waiting for an Amazon Marketplace seller to start offering SVU Series 2 and order from them.

7. Peter Raber

Peter Raber Stunt Coordinator

I was hoping they would put the Chris Noth Law and Order TV movie on this set, but from the initial news it doesn't appear to be the case.

I hope that doesn't get "lost." Even if they release it as a separate entity that's fine with me.

8. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

The Chris Noth Law & Order movie doesn't fit into the continuity for another few seasons, so there's a chance it'll show up on The Seventh Year DVD.

9. Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott Cinematographer

Paul McElligott

I doubt that "Exiled" would show up on the season DVD sets at all. It's a separate entity from the series. Good chance that it could show up on its own, seeing that Chris and Dick Wolf are apparently back on speaking terms.

10. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

I forgot to say that at the end. Yes, if it were to show up on a season set (which is possible, though not likely), it would be on The Seventh Year set.

11. Britton

Britton Supporting Actor

I would be inclinded to think it would show up on the 9th season set since it originally aired in the Fall of 1998.

12. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

Again, another error on my part.

13. Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott Cinematographer

Paul McElligott
    If I were NBC/Universal, I'd release "Exile" right now to hype Chris Noth's return to L&O:CI this season.