Law & Order: SVU...

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by MichelleB, Sep 28, 2006.

1. MichelleB

MichelleB Stunt Coordinator

What is taking so long?
    Any news?
    Lets hope that with the recent announcement of more Criminal Intent on it's way, it's a sign that there will be some SVU soon. I would love to atleast have Seasons 3 and 4 to clear the gap in the DVDs...

2. Will_C

Will_C Second Unit

Will
    I'm eagerly awaiting SVU as well. I'm hoping the delay is due to Universal switching over from the dual sided discs to single sided dvds. God knows I and several others have been screaming at Universal on this and other forums since they first released the defective flippers. I've had so many sets that pixellated and paused and skipped, it was ridiculous. It was a real pain to go back to the store and get replacement discs. However, I recently finished watching Las Vegas season 3 which are all single sided dvds, and I can say I'm happy again. It was perfect, no problems whatsoever. Vanessa Marcil completely rocks! Back to SVU, I'm really looking forward to season 4 and the episode "Pandora". That was, IMHO, the best ep of an already incredible series.

3. John Stell

John Stell Supporting Actor

John Stell
    According to DVD Active, Law & Order: SVU Season 3 arrives 1/30/07.

4. MichelleB

MichelleB Stunt Coordinator

I heard. I'm a bit disappointed that it wont be here for Christmas but whatever, as long as it's coming out, I'm happy.
    [​IMG]