What's new

Law & Order: Criminal Intent season 7 thread (1 Viewer)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else see last night's two hour movie? I particularly liked the slam on Nancy Grace. The actress who played her was a dead ringer.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Much better than average for me! The takeoff on Aruba was really funny! It makes me wonder if 'mom' took care of her. (In case you haven't been keeping up that, the latest is that she is still alive, somewhere, being used as a sex-slave)!

It does suck that he is only showing up every OTHER episode now. I'm planning on skipping the ones with Noth in them.

Glenn

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
How bizarre was Colm Meaney playing an American? Not a bad accent - no worse than Hugh Laurie's, at least - but I can't recall him ever dropping it, even when it would make sense for him to.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Season 7 is off to a roaring start on USA.

While L&O:SVU came across as ridiculous and over-the-top silly in the first two eps of the season, L&O:CI found a whole different form on USA. Grittier, with very different direction style. The camera angles and quick cuts helped add to a different look that at times seemed claustrophobic, at other times felt like a giant expanse. Best CI opener / start for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks