What's new

Law & Order: box set and disc art (1 Viewer)

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
Oh my gosh...I never realized how good the cast was from the first season....My wife and I just really caught on in the last few years and now I wish I had watched from the very beginning.

Chris M

Second Unit
Often times a DVD will be produced in Canada (via Alliance Atlantis or other) and as such the price will be very good, usually only a few bucks more than the US$. So, unless a title is ONLY produced in the US (Like Kid Rhino or Criterion titles) the exchange won't be taken into effect.

Chris.

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
While the cast of the first season was good, I think the best was the Sam Waterson, Jill Hennessy (sp), Chris Noth, Jerry Orbach, and Adam Schiff (can't think of the actor's name) lineup.

JulianK

Supporting Actor
Fans of Law and Order (and the spin-off shows Criminal Intent and Special Victims Unit) might like to know that Universal recently produced a promotional box set of three discs for Emmy voters. Each disc contains two episodes and some behind the scenes material.
If anyone's interested in more information, try a search on Ebay, or download the entry I created for it in DVD Profiler.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks