What's new

Latest sub pics (1 Viewer)

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
No, these arent pics of my latest sub but one we did for a customer. Just thought I would share for those looking for ideas for their own DIY project.
Link Removed
Link Removed

A

Anthony_Gomez

I would say that that is the 12"er given that the plate amp is 13" tall.

Nice work Kyle=)

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Cone area looks too big for the 12 though. And at 122L that would be about a low 20" cube. I actually think it might be the 15.

And oh, by the way, looks great Kyle.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Ya, I'd like to know if it's the 12" or 15" model. Sure looks nice though!

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
If you guys look at a pic of the DVC 12 vs. the DVC 15 it's obvious that this is the DVC 15. The dust cap on the DVC 12 takes up the majority of the surface area of the cone (I've got 2 sitting right here so I know!) so that's gotta be the DVC 15 that Kyle used.
Now, what to do with the DVC 12's? :)
Brian

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Sorry the description was a little vague, thats what happens when you make web pages too late. Anyway, I have updated the page with the information that was missing. It uses the DVC 15" in 20.75" inside dimensions for approximately 125 liters of air space after the bracing, amp, and the driver were accounted for. This makes about a Q of .64 using the Dumaxed T/S parameters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks