What's new

Latest Sony Poll? (1 Viewer)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if Sony has given out the results of the latest poll to vote for what series we want to see on DVD?

I am dying to see GOING TO CALIFORNIA make it to DVD and it was one of the choices this year. I know it probably wasn't one of the most popular, but was wondering if there was any chance of it making to DVD.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if Sony has given out the results of the latest poll to vote for what series we want to see on DVD?

I am dying to see GOING TO CALIFORNIA make it to DVD and it was one of the choices this year. I know it probably wasn't one of the most popular, but was wondering if there was any chance of it making to DVD.

John*D

Second Unit
I'm guessing the current poll on SONY's web site is NEW since Going to California isn't an option now?

Here are the shows that you can vote for:

One Day at a Time
VIP
Benson
Silver Spoons
Johnny Cash Show
Facts of Life
Action
Street Time
Highway Patrol
Designing Women

Here's a link to the poll:
http://www.sonypictures.com/sphe/tvondvd/indexpoll.php

:star: I didn't vote, as I'm not interested in any of those shows.

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
I vote in that poll for Facts of Life and we are still not going to get it anytime soon...

Katherine_K

Second Unit
I voted. As of right now here are the current results.

Johnny Cash Show 47.88%
Highway Patrol 0.26%
Action 4.84%
Benson 11.03%
Facts of Life 4.61%
Silver Spoons 4.74%
Designing Women 1.26%
One Day at a Time 25.07%
Street Time 0.01%
VIP 0.26%

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
Designing Women: Season 1 is coming out in 2006. I can't believe that Benson is HIGH because I hope that will come out on DVD soon and hoping for the same thing for the Facts of Life but if it does comes out I'm starting with season 2 not season 1...

StacyV

Second Unit

More recent, but not new. This current poll has been online at least since June. The Johnny Cash Show has already been announced.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

I guess those of us who are vintage TV fans can kiss this one goodbye unless it's "rescued" by an Image, Shout! Factory, Rhino or other independent. Image has (and continues to) release episodes of "Naked City," another Sony property, so I hope that one of the enterprising independents takes a chance on this.

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
I also voted for "Facts of Life," and was surprised by the low percentage for it--at one website I'm a regular at, the Facts of Life message board has several thousand posts, at least.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
One of their old polls let you vote for as many shows as you wanted. They also had a question about what you would like to see, and I put uncut episodes.

I can't say anything new about their release patterns.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Current Levels:

Johnny Cash Show 47.85%
Highway Patrol 0.26%
Action 4.88%
Benson 11.02%
Facts of Life 4.61%
Silver Spoons 4.74%
Designing Women 1.26%
One Day at a Time 25.05%
Street Time 0.01%
VIP 0.27%

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks