What's new

Latest on Project Gotham...OH...MY...!!! (1 Viewer)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Check out the latest on PG. !!Warning!! you should have a napkin ready for the drool.
biggrin.gif

http://www.teamxbox.com/article.php?id=112&t=f
Dean
forgot: make sure you click one of the screen shots to see all of them, there are some that aren't in the write up.
[Edited last by Dean Cooper on August 20, 2001 at 02:03 PM]

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Those screenshots look great, but it all depends on how it plays. GT3 might not have as good of graphics, but it has over 100 some odd cars. Then again, many complain of GT3 being too much of a racing game and the same problem could plague Project Gotham. How would you steer using the XB controller?

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Give Metropolis Street Racer a whirl and you'll have a good idea of how it plays. I prefer more arcadey racers than GT3, so I'm somewhat biased here, but MSR is one of the best racers I've ever played. Gotham should rock.
-Dave
------------------
DVD List

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Those screenshots look great, but it all depends on how it plays.
It's an update of Metropolis Street Racer on the DC - which plays *darn* fine. The developers have a lot of experience doing car based games, and AFAIK they're doing their upmost to get this one right based on MSR... And it looks superb so far.
------------------
Nothing In Particular

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
This is X-Box exclusive, right? Or is there chance it would one day spread across to PS2 and Gamecube? I've got to say, MSR fan that I am, its the one game that could make me lust for an X-Box.
Dan (UK)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
yep Morgan is right, this one is only going to show up on the Xbox. The second chapter of that write up is up now. check it out.
Dean

paul h

Supporting Actor
Me thinks i'm in the minority here but i didn't like MSR at all...those screenshots look great but i'll reserve judgement till i see it moving and play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks