What's new

Late Show With David Letterman 4-25-05 (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Monday night....[c]Farrah Fawcett[/c]

We don't have a specific forum for train wrecks or serious auto accidents so I'm putting this in TV. ;)

It's "don't miss" entertainment!

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Yep, it was.
The sleevless top was also a mistake, she's a few months younger than me so I was shocked at her "old lady who baked in the sun for years" skin. It was very unattractive.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Oops so this post and then promptly forgot. So um, was she all there or spacing out?

Ric

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Mostly lucid, but could be hard of hearing, judging by some of her confused reactions to Dave's quips. Dave loved it when she was laughing and doing this "2-handed slap the couch repeatedly while bounching up and down on the couch in a seated position". And then Farrah alluded to Dave that he could have had her in between her first and 2nd appearance on his show. This floored Dave. :D

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
Has anybody seen any of TVLand's "Chasing Farrah"? I've tried very scrupulously to avoid it, but I have been subjected to a couple of snippets. All I can say is...strange. Very, very strange.

I never watched the Anna Nicole show either, but I've heard several comments somparing the two shows, and the strangeness of the two leads.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
WOW, she is one of the worst interviews I've ever seen.

Try a full sentence now and then WOULD YA!

Thanks God the Daily Show was on at the same time!

Brent

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Hard to believe she's the same girl we drooled over in the seventies, aye? Jaclyn Smith, whom I also drooled over, alot, has seemed to age much better. At least she looks good in the K-mart flier.

The interview was very hard to watch. Dave seemed to be trying to hard not to offend her. It didn't flow well. At least that's how I saw it.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Tonight...well Wednesday morning really....she'll be on Jimmy Kimmel's show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks