What's new

Late Night with Conan O'Brien - Clips from "Walker, Texas Ranger" (1 Viewer)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
That baseball sketch really got me concerned for that shy girl in the pink dress. She just seemed really into it and rather depressed. Do they actually live as if it were 1864 or do they just do this for fun once a week or something?

Alex-C

Screenwriter
a bevy of clips on Tuesday's (i think it was tuesday's) show.

The best had to be the cut to the Walrus in the middle of that ass-kicking Walker was giving.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Well it happened! Chuck Norris actually showed up and prevented Conan from pulling the lever by firing at him!

The small sketch they did together was a bit lame though. What lame-ass would block an office hallway with a bunch of empty boxes? :D

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
I couldn't believe it when Norris showed up! What a good sport he is to poke fun at himself like that.

My favorite of the clips last night was the one with the guy on fire. As if being on fire wasn't bad enough, the guy was then kicked by Walker, fell out of a window and landed on explosive containers. :laugh:

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
I totally missed this one. Thank God for Comedy Central reruns. I'll be sure to set my VCR for it. And I agree, these clips will never get old. I think this is one of Conan's best recurring bits that he's ever had.

Tom Keels

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if Comedy Central is going to still do Conan reruns? I looked on my Tivo for this week and I didn't see any listed.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I think they stopped, though NBC still does the 1-week later 3AM re-runs. I have the segment captured, I'll encode and upload soon for those who missed it.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Scott could you get the baseball and martha stewart clip back? The baseball skit is one of the better skits he has done all year.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Better get those remasters done to match the quality of the new

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (Coming in 2009) (in HDTV where available)

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks