1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Late Late with Craig Ferguson

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Adam Lenhardt, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

He's very likeable and, while no Conan O'Brien, is atleast a fresh flavor in late night. Kilborn was lesser Conan, there's no one else like this guy on late night. I'll probably stick with Conan but CBS could have done alot worse. Anyone else watching?

2. DaveBB

DaveBB Supporting Actor

I hate Kilborn. He was such a smarmy, cocky SOB I wanted to throw something at the TV when he was on.

3. Sue_New

Sue_New Stunt Coordinator

I quite enjoyed Ferguson's first night. I mainly watched to see his guest David Duchovny (who was a guest host between Kilborn and Ferguson and did quite well), but I thought Ferguson did a fine job. I love his accent, as well.[​IMG] If I'm ever up that late again, I'd like to catch future shows.

BTW, did anyone else catch the end of Letterman and the crazy drummer of Green Day? LOL

Sue

4. Scott L

Scott L Producer

I caught this guy for the first time a couple nights ago when Amanda Bynes was on. He can come up with witty jokes right on the spot. Pretty good for someone who's new!