What's new

Late Late with Craig Ferguson (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
He's very likeable and, while no Conan O'Brien, is atleast a fresh flavor in late night. Kilborn was lesser Conan, there's no one else like this guy on late night. I'll probably stick with Conan but CBS could have done alot worse. Anyone else watching?

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
I hate Kilborn. He was such a smarmy, cocky SOB I wanted to throw something at the TV when he was on.

Sue_New

Stunt Coordinator
I quite enjoyed Ferguson's first night. I mainly watched to see his guest David Duchovny (who was a guest host between Kilborn and Ferguson and did quite well), but I thought Ferguson did a fine job. I love his accent, as well.:emoji_thumbsup: If I'm ever up that late again, I'd like to catch future shows.

BTW, did anyone else catch the end of Letterman and the crazy drummer of Green Day? LOL

Sue

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I caught this guy for the first time a couple nights ago when Amanda Bynes was on. He can come up with witty jokes right on the spot. Pretty good for someone who's new!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks