What's new

Last Train to Hooterville? (1 Viewer)

JeffCNY

Agent
Was wondering if anyone out there has heard any news (good or otherwise) regarding additional seasons of GREEN ACRES on DVD? I hate to think the series has joined the growing ranks of the abandoned!

Jeff

DanMel

Second Unit
If it get's released it probably will not be until March 2006 as this will mark one year since Season 2 was released. There was a one year break between season 1 and season 2. So if it gets release, it more than likely will not be for a long while of 8 months or more. Also, news is not released by companies that far in advance so we will not hear anything on it until Jan or Feb I wouldn't think.

David Grove

Stunt Coordinator
Just a suggestion...

If the intent is to either stimulate interest or gauge interest in further releases of "Green Acres", it may be advisable explicitly to have the name "Green Acres" in the title.

I am eager to buy season 3.

Regards,

DG

Lutz Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lutz
Same here. This goes for the rest of the seasons, too. There are far too few classic sixties sitcoms out there, anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks