1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Last Train to Hooterville?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by JeffCNY, Aug 19, 2005.

1. JeffCNY

JeffCNY Agent

Was wondering if anyone out there has heard any news (good or otherwise) regarding additional seasons of GREEN ACRES on DVD? I hate to think the series has joined the growing ranks of the abandoned!

Jeff

2. DanMel

DanMel Second Unit

If it get's released it probably will not be until March 2006 as this will mark one year since Season 2 was released. There was a one year break between season 1 and season 2. So if it gets release, it more than likely will not be for a long while of 8 months or more. Also, news is not released by companies that far in advance so we will not hear anything on it until Jan or Feb I wouldn't think.

3. David Grove

David Grove Stunt Coordinator

Just a suggestion...

If the intent is to either stimulate interest or gauge interest in further releases of "Green Acres", it may be advisable explicitly to have the name "Green Acres" in the title.

I am eager to buy season 3.

Regards,

DG

4. Lutz Koch

Lutz Koch Stunt Coordinator

Lutz
    Same here. This goes for the rest of the seasons, too. There are far too few classic sixties sitcoms out there, anyway!