What's new

Last Remake Of Beau Geste (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Marty Feldman, Ann-Margret, Michael York, Trevor Howard, Peter Ustinov, James Earl Jones, Henry Gibson, Terry-Thomas...who could ask for anything more?...this title was one of the first MCA DiscoVision titles released, full of plenty of good chuckles...of course mine is now a mass of speckles...(i think it always was!!) But it would be wonderful to have a DVD of this movie...any chance MCA? maybe just for old time sake? Thanks

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
MCA, might also consider the excellent 1939, William Wellman, Gary Cooper, version of "Beau Geste"

I was thinking maybe a Double Set, but on reflection, I'm not too sure that Gary Cooper and Marty Feldman as a double act, would be such a good idea

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
Perhaps a more saleable idea would be to double-feature Universal's two Marty Feldman outings, THE LAST REMAKE OF BEAU GESTE and IN GOD WE TRU$T. While not the funniest films ever made, they have always made me laugh and Marty Feldman has become criminally left behind in comedy history. The man was capable of much more than just YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN.
For that matter, Fox, where is THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES' SMARTER BROTHER?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks