Last night's CSI episode....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by todd s, Oct 5, 2001.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

If you didn't see it, don't read on.
    I thought last nights episode was great. They give you a ton of suspects and right along with them you figure it out that it was an accident. I am glad to see this show hasn't lost its stride.

2. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Second Unit

I love CSI, and last nights show was no exception. I loved how everything came together.
    Must see tv for me on Thursday aint NBC. I gotta figure out how Grissom and the gang are going to foil the show for the bad guys.
    -- Matt

3. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma Producer

Lou Sytsma
    Agreed - another well done episode. The most pleasing aspect was there was only one plot line. I prefer this as it allows for more background development.
    Favourite bit of dialogue from last night's episode:
    "She was selling her books."
    "Why would anyone sell their books?"
    ------------------
    Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.
    MyHTSetup

4. John Tillman

John Tillman Supporting Actor

I can't believe I'm actually hooked on a show... Haven't done that for a long, long time. I like the characters and the teamwork being displayed. Haven't really tried to solve the crimes as each show develops, I'm just rolling with it for now. Are you guys watching HD? The detail is quite incredible.
    That professor certainly got his hand caught in the cookie jar [​IMG]

5. Mike I

Mike I Supporting Actor

6. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Second Unit

The line about the books mentions above was hilarious. My Uncle mimics alot of Grissoms mannerisms. Especially the colelge books. He is a prof here at MSU and practially a whole wall of his basement is old college books. My aunt just loves it!
    -- Matt

7. Adnan Sheikh

Adnan Sheikh Stunt Coordinator

Blast! I love this show, but I didn't watch anything yesterday. I had a feeling that I was missing something, but I couldn't remember [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Adnan Sheikh
    Resident [​IMG] abuser

8. Mark Wolverton

Mark Wolverton Stunt Coordinator

I don't have my HD converter yet, but I do play along with their interactive website. Its a little hoake but I'm hoping it gets better. The Interactive site inspires you to work through the case with them.
    ------------------
    Mark W
    "I like to watch."
    Chauncy Gardner - Being There -

9. Robert F. O'Connor

I find it entertaining, but it is often not as intellectually rigorous a show as the producers would like it to be.
    The last episode is a good example: neither the professor nor his wife were dead ends--the team just seemed to just take them at their words and then wandered off to look for other angles.
    The final "conclusion" was a chain of speculations which might very well have had nothing to do with the girl's death, yet they close the case and present the speculations to the parents as an official explanation of what happened. The parents had very good reason to be skeptical.
    Similar problems have occurred in some of the other episodes I've seen (but no, I don't remember the details anymore).
    Still, I kinda like the show...
    -Robert

10. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Currently CSI is one of the best hours of TV. I hope the writing/research remains top notch because the audience is expecting it on a weekly basis, and the standard is getting set higher and higher on each subsequent episode. I like how the CSI's are all getting "smarter" and anticipating what needs to be tested under Grissom's supervision.