What's new

Last night's Conan was great! I practically wet myself during Triumph's segment! (1 Viewer)

Don Black

Screenwriter
I think that might have been one of the funniest skits I've ever seen (the Triumph one). It was really well done. I coughed up a lung when he started humping the sock puppet. Kudos to Conan for it!

Van Patton

Second Unit
Yeah I about fell out of bed when Triumph was on stage singing along with the band. Did you see the look on Heather Locklears face??? funny, funny, funny.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Damn! I missed a Triumph segment. I love that little guy. I guess I'll have to wait until someone encodes it and starts sharing it around.
------------------

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Man Bon Jovi was totally cool about it eh? I coudln't believe that.
The playlist - Crap, Poop, utter poop, Poop (accoustic)
HA HA HA HA
Heather Locklear totally came off looking square after that skit. Man that dog has me in stitches every time!
laugh.gif

Ike

Screenwriter
The great thing about the skit was Locklear. When he was humping her arm, she tried to act cool. But when he asked, "In the 80's, Did Richie feather his pubes?" she turned white. What a riot.
And you do have to love him humping the sock puppet. Great stuff.

Michael Ballack

Second Unit
I was flipping channels when I saw this too. I was laughing my ass off!!! The guys from Bon Jovi have a good sense of humour. I was very jealous of that dog humping Heather Locklear's arm.
yum.gif

By the way, Leno, Letterman, and Kilborn suck. Conan O'Brien is the only funny talk show whois on now. Possible exceptions Jon Stewart and Bill Mahrer.
------------------
Michael's DVD's
[Edited last by Michael Ballack on August 11, 2001 at 09:34 AM]

Don Black

Screenwriter
I was surpsied that they got away with all of the bongs on the bus. I wouldn't have thought that would get through the NBC censors.
I like Leno for his monologue and "street walking/games." I like Conan for his skits (I think his monologues suck). I can't stand Craig K. and Letterman just doesn't seem funny (althought I do like "Ed). Bill Maher just seems like a pompous ass.

James St

Supporting Actor
Does anybody know of an archive of Triumph clips? Those are some of the funniest scenes on tv.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Some Links
Link Removed - Archive of many Conan skits, including Triumph
http://triumph.4all.cc/ - Has a lot listed, but most doesn't work. There is some though.
http://nbctv.nbci.com/NBCconan/index...ection=theatre - Videos on the official NBC site. Streamed only unfortunately.
Link Removed - Some good stuff here.
You can also usually find videos on file sharing programs like Kazaa and WinMX.
I recommend anything from the Westminster dog show (the latest one is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and is the easiest to find), Triumph on Hollywood Squares and Triumphs tour of Hollywood.
------------------
[Edited last by Graeme Clark on August 13, 2001 at 02:37 AM]

Rob_J

Stunt Coordinator
I concur about the Westminster dog show episode. My sides were hurting and I just about wet my pants laughing
blush.gif
The Bon Jovi one was also pretty good though, I'm always amazed at what he gets away with.

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Graeme,
Thanks for the links. That was f'ing hilarious! Those Bon Jovi guys must have a good sense of humor to put up with all that. Triumph sure gets away with a lot of stuff that I thought the censors would have had a problem with.
------------------
Digital Hoard
[Edited last by Joe_C on August 14, 2001 at 08:16 PM]

James St

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Graeme. One of the first scenes I saw was from the dog show. I've been hooked ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks