What's new

Laserdiscs looking for a good home (Free) (1 Viewer)

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
A Clockwork Orange
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (letterbox edition)
Indy Raiders of the Lost Ark (widescreen)
Falling Down
Diehard Widescreen THX
Leaving Las Vegas (deluxe letterbox)
Shawshank (deluxe widescreen)
Forest Gump (deleuxe edition)
Rain Man

I was only holding onto these because I was going to frame them and display them in my theater, but I don't think it's ever going to happen and I'd rather just give them to some one who will watch and enjoy them. So if you are in the Fresno, CA area and want some laserdiscs let me know. I work by the Fresno airport and that would be my preferred pickup location. If you want the whole lot (I won't break them up) then you'll just pay for the packaging and shipping. All discs are in great condition, and most covers are in very good condition. I don't really want to send pictures since I am giving these away, but if you have to have a picture I can take them. Please PM me if interested.

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
LOL, I found your post amusing becuase I still have a 5 or 6 of my LDs that I had planned on hanging in the home theater also.....and that was about 10 years ago. Funny how we never get around to things, eh?

Marc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks