What's new

Laserdiscs FS (1 Viewer)

RussR

Stunt Coordinator
These are all from my personal collection, purchased retail. I personally am not usually as concerned about sleeve condition as I may appear to be here, but for the benefit of others, I've made note of some slight problems where they exist.
These are all widescreen.
Beverly Hills Cop (THX, LV-1134-WS) Upper right corner of jacket has a miniscule dent. $10.00
The Princess Bride (Criterion CLV, CC1194L) Again, upper right corner of the sleeve very slightly dented. $10.00
Once Upon a Time in the West (LV-6830-2WS) Please note: Paramount is hoping to bring this title to DVD sometime later this year, although it is believed they are working to solve legal issues. Spine has a very slight white crease in the black near the top. $15.00
Please email orders/questions to the address below. Prices are USD. I'd prefer Paypal, but will accept postal money orders. I'm not on the Good Traders list, but you can check my Ebay rating (throttlebottom); please note that those are all for purchases, not sales. I ship by Priority Mail, using the packing methods discussed here recently. Buyers will pay exact shipping. Insurance available at your cost. Sorry, no international orders. If there are any problems, I'll do my best to rectify them.
Russ
[email protected]
[edited 5/18/01]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks