What's new

Laser Tattoo Removal (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Im considering doing this for one on my shoulder.Its a ugly reminder of someone Id like to forget and Ive never really been happy with it anyway.

Its a Hobbes - about 3x3 inches.

If so,how many sessions did it take? How affective was the procedure? Cost? etc

Thanks.

JamesCB

Second Unit
My girlfriend just went a few weeks ago to get an estimate.
She has a tattoo on her neck slightly larger than a dime. They told her 5 to 6 sessions (could be more, could be less sessions) at $100.00 a session. I was surprised to hear how much it would cost. She declined to have it done. It's said to be mostly scar free though.

JohnE

Supporting Actor
JonZ, have you thought about a cover-up? Find a good artist that has experience with coverup's and they turn a bad or unwanted tattoo into some pretty damn amazing pieces. Just an alternative that would probably be a lot cheaper.

ToddMS

Stunt Coordinator
There is a great article over on cockeyed.com that details tatoo removal. Here Is the Link

Its a great read, and pretty informative. Hope this helps!

Todd

j3mi21e

Auditioning
Real Name
Jamie Wicker
Im considering doing this for one on my shoulder.Its a ugly reminder of someone Id like to forget and Ive never really been happy with it anyway.

Its a Hobbes - about 3x3 inches.

If so,how many sessions did it take? How affective was the procedure? Cost? etc

Thanks.

I'm sorry for bumping this super old discussion, but I really just want this to be known in the hopes it helps someone else as I found this on Google...

I needed this advice years, and years, and years ago!!!!! :angry:

I have gone through a laser tattoo removal (in Montreal and California) and I would absolutely NOT recommend anyone to do it... :thumbsdown:

It has messed me up FOR LIFE both physically and financially.

If you go through the usual laser removal methods. Which I do not recommend, not only that it will leave marks on your skin, so in reality, the tattoo will still be kind of visible if you know where to look. It is a very long process. And to be honest, very costly.

I had a hook up from a friend, and I have only paid 4000$ for 12 sessions. Which is a whole lot of money, but if I had to pay the full price, I would spend at least 6500$.

This also depends on where do you live, but in general, it is costly. And it took ages to finish, they have recommended me at max one session per month. So I have ended up getting rid of this tattoo for more than a year and a half, and to be honest, the tattoo was quite small. It was significant as a can of coke. If I had a more massive tattoo, it would take a longer time and more session, which means more $$$$.

Laserless tattoo removal is where it's at.

Unfortunately, at the time of my tattoo removal, I did not know this, I know about this only thanks to my brother, which bought this program last year.

This has a few pros and few cons. It works, and he was able to do it himself. Well, you have to do it yourself or ask someone to do it for you.

It is a long process, but I believe he has spent just a couple bucks on this ebook. It is definitely way cheaper than any tattoo removal cream I have bought.

And how long it will take to remove the tattoo with this method varies from person to person, their age and their skin. My brother got rid of his tattoo with in four months, I believe, and his tattoo was at least twice as big mine was.

I am not sure, if he were supposed to do something to treat it every day, I would have to call him about it, but hey it works and out of all of these options it is the cheapest one and yes you might spend more time on this than on laser removal, but your tattoo will be gone sooner than if you would go with the laser removal option.

To be honest, I do not know that many things about this, but I just did a quick google search and here is a great review of it: https://laserlesstattooremovalkit.com/dorian-daviss-laserless-tattoo-removal-guide-review/

To my knowledge, this is the only 100% natural option out here in 2019 to get rid of your tattoos.

I really hope this helps someone out there.

Good luck!

Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks