What's new

Laser Discs - where to sell in NYC? (1 Viewer)

KDHM

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kim Donald Houde-Martens
Does anyone know of any stores in NYC that buy Laser discs I have several hundred and I would like to just get rid of them in one place as opposed to selling them off one by one. I have been living between NY and Berlin for the last few years with most of my NY stuff in storage and it's just getting to expensive to store so next trip the NY I want to clear out as much as possible.
Thanks kd

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
You might want to post this in the main sodtware forum.
As far as the question at hand im sorry I cant help you. Im in CA.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Kim
You may want to try Talk Of The Town Video in Allendale N.J. It's about a half an hour from NYC and I know they have purchased LD in bulk before from LD collectors, but I doubt you would get more than a few dollars a piece since they resell them for $5 each.
If you are interested, their phone # is 201-236-1006.
Good luck. :)
------------------
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
There are still a bunch of laserdisc addicts on here. It might be worth it $$$$$ to split them up. Or sell in lots???
Send me a list if you change your mind on splitting them up.
------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Please - please - make a list and send it to me! If you own several hundred you probably have some treasures in there. I sure would hate to have one of them go to someone I don't even know. It would be very bad if you had a mint Song of the South, for instance, worth a ton of bucks, and you sold it for a pittance. Do yourself a financial favor and make that list! I know it's a hassle and it's time-consuming and most you still won't be able to sell, but those you do may make all the effort worth it.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Definitely make a list and pass it along to the interested folks here first, before going the USED LD store route.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Ditto what everyone else said. I've personally bought more than 150 LDs in the last couple months and am always looking to pickup more. We'd always be able to give you more $ for your discs than some liquidator.
------------------
September 11, 2001
"Those who died will always be remembered.
Those who killed will never be forgotten.
We who remain will not let it happen again."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks