Las Vegas 2/2/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Eww... that was a bad episode through and through.

2. PeteyG

PeteyG Stunt Coordinator

I agree. Seemed to be an excuse to get some guest cameos on the show (although Brian Austin Green and Jon Lovitz aren't the biggest name cameos now are they?) You can understand the Paris Hilton cameo, although they are a bit late on her "in" moment (as I hope it's beginning to fade quickly!)

I don't have high hopes for next week's episode either with the Van Damme cameo.

I think the show is entertaining enough that they don't need to force the guest spots in. I like when they are completely random like when the Malouf brother popped up. This way they aren't the focus of the show, nor do their stories feel forced (like the Brian Austin Green/Paris Hilton spot did).

3. David_Blackwell

David_Blackwell Screenwriter

But some Van damme haters are probably cheering when they watched the NBC promo for next week on what happens to Van Damme in that episode.

Be Seeing You,
    David Blackwell

4. Roberto Carlo

Roberto Carlo Second Unit

"Las Vegas" is my guilty pleasure. :b THe only worthwhile thing about last night's episode was being able to see Vanessa Marcil next to Paris Hilton in HDTV. Not for the reasons you may think. What do people see in Hilton? Any of the women, especially the cute English/black woman, on the show are worlds prettier than her and HDTV drove this fundamental truth of the universe home. [​IMG]