Las Vegas 11/17/03

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

It was light and fun.

Sam's reaction to the butt-grab was hilarious. Danny holding both of them in a headlock was also funny.

Sam was really getting fed up with jumping through hoops for the 9th richest man, Brunson. I cracked up when he missed a football play on TV, and his assistant asked if he wanted him to call NBC to replay the play for him (on a live broadcast).

Ed juggling of his wife's jealousy and his CIA wife's playful come-ons was amusing.

Seeing Ed lobby for a raise in front of everyone takes balls. Watching Danny get snubbed for the handshake at the end was funny.

The rest was basically eye candy to the brim.

2. Craig S

Craig S Producer
    Supporter

Craig Seanor
    "Las Vegas" continues its bizarre but entertaining mix of "Love Boat" style personal stories and lightweight action & intrigue ("Ed's Angels"??). It's hard to peg this show, but I've come to the conclusion that it's a super-glitzy throwback to the best of the cheesy Aaron Spelling shows that were big back in the 70s.

In case it's not clear, that's a complement. [​IMG]

I was glad to see James McDaniel back on the tube, and I hope this will be a recurring role for him. I always wondered who Ed Deline answered to, and I think it's a good addition to the dynamic of the show to give him a visible boss.

3. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Screenwriter