What's new

Large Boltz Rack for Sale (1 Viewer)

KyleS

Screenwriter
I purchased a Sony 400 DVD Changer and no longer need my Boltz racks to store my DVD's. I started out with an MM-126 then added on a MMEXP-T (252). Thats a total storage capacity of 378 DVD's. Retail on this package is $378. How about $150. I would prefer a local sale and I am willing to meet people from Cincinnati, Louisville, Indianapolis and the surrounding areas (I am in Madison, IN). I will ship but I will need to find packaging and depending on where you are at it would be between $20-30. I dont have the original boxes so I will have to dismantle before shipping. If you have any questions or would like pictures please feel free to send me an email at [email protected]

You can see them at www.boltz.com

KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
Wow nobody is interested in some boltz racks? I am open to reasonable offers.

KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
The Boltz racks have been sold to Mr Jon Teddlie. Thanks for the quick payment and communication.

KyleS

DaveNel

Second Unit
Hello since he sold the one he had listed, If you go to the link he had on his mail post. Right now these are $199.00
I ordered one myself :)

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
Dave,

In defense of Kyle, he has an MM-126 + an MM-252, which (even with the sale) has an MSRP of around $330.

The price you are quoting is for the MM-252 by itself.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks