What's new

Laramie - Season 1 in March (1 Viewer)

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
http://classicflix.blogspot.com/2011/01/laramie-season-1-in-march.html

ClassicFlix is reporting TIMELESS is releasing Season One of LARAMIE on March 15th at $49.99 SRP. No word on source/quality of the episodes.

S

silverking

I believe these are prints obtained from a Universal warehouse, Should be a lot better than the 2 two colour seasons.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverking

Gary "Timeless keeps releasing great stuff" O.

BrianHass

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brian Hassel
I found Season 1 at Sam's Club this weekend for $19.88. I was very excited to find this early. They also had Season 3 of The Virginian for 49.88 I believe, but it's not in a tin, it's a regular keepcase.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Picked up Season 1 at Sam's this weekend. Quality is inifinitely better than the bootleg copies I had, but still not as good as The Virginian, Fugitive, Route 66, etc. Compared to the Seasons 3&4 previously released, it is a marked improvement, albeit black and white compared to color.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Richard, I took a peek at some of those Laramie episodes when I got my set from Amazon this past Friday, not pristine, but OK with me. In the end credits for "Stage Stop", quite obviously the pliot, TMG's technicians added the remainder of the credits from another episode, particularly starting with the Revue/MCA logos, dissolving to the music credits, DOP, production staff, etc., some other episodes had premature endings to their closing credits,(they probably encountered some film cut-offs at the end) which reminded me of the M-Squad complete series set, I'll be looking for season two of Laramie!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks