Laptop Sleeve/Case Recommendations?

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
Hey folks--just recently bought a laptop and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a nice/cool/stylish laptop sleeve or a very small case. I'm thinking about a sleeve but would not be averse to the idea of a small case that would also hold a mouse and AC adaptor.

I have a 15.4" Dell E1505...

Any ideas, or good websites to start?

Devin U

Second Unit
I bought one of these for my e1505. It fits it like a glove, and I love the extra room the backpack provides compared to my old targus briefcase style laptop case.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I'm looking for a case for the E1505 I bought my wife for Christmas. There's a nice Dell case at Sam's Club online fot $55, but the availability before Christmas was too chancy so I didn't buy it.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Devin, I got the same exact backpack for my 17". I love it! The MP3 pocket with the headphone hole...the cell phone holder, all the pockets, etc. etc. etc.

Plus. the shoulder straps are very comfortable...much more than any other backpack I've had.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I found a nice black leatherish laptop case (soft briefcase style) at WalMart, of all places, a few months ago. It has a large zippered compartment on the back/bottom that will hold papers or magazines, and 2 pockets on the front/top big enough for spare batteries, mouse, A/C adaptor, etc. All for under $20.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I saw that today at Wal-Mart. It wasn't bad at all for under $20.00.

HienN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hien
I have this laptop case made by Case Logic. The difference is that mine is nylon instead of that "Koskin" fake leather. Lots of pockets, enough room for a charger, and the nylon is easy to clean and doesn't stretch or sag like I have seen in other computer cases.

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
Thanks guys!

I really like the Booq stuff, and I went ahead and ordered their Vyper L. Thanks for the suggestions...

Andy

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Druiz23