What's new

Lapsed gamers buying Xboxes? (1 Viewer)

Bill Eberhardt

Stunt Coordinator
My last console was the Colecovision. I've been playing PC games ever since with emphasis on Civilization and the Links golf series.

What sold me on the xbox was the home theater quality of the sound and graphics and the social aspect of consoles in general. I like console games where there isn't much of a learning curve like Nascar Thunder. It's cool when some one comes over and I can set them up with the steering wheel and pedals and let them go to it.

Gary King

Second Unit
NV2A is completely unrelated to the NV1/2 series of graphics processors. It is a derivative of the NV20/NV25 (GeForce 3(Ti)/Next Generation) product family.

NV1 and NV2 were very similar technologically (and very dissimilar from all future chipsets from NVIDIA or any other company), and the original plan was for the PC version of the part (NV1) to serve as a simple port platform for Sega Saturn (NV2) games.

David Proud

Stunt Coordinator
yelp for me this is the first console since the Nintendo 8bit NES, wait the GEnesys was my last console. Then I switched to pcs for peak perforance and waited for consoles to give me what I got on pcs, now I found a console that can do that.

James Reyes

Stunt Coordinator
Hehe... I will become a "born again" gamer too. I haven't purchaed one yet, but I will get myself an X-Box soon. The last console I owned was a NES. Yeah the 8-bit one. I am old school :). I can't wait to get back into it. Gaming is very addictive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks