What's new

Land of the Lost Season 3 Reviews (1 Viewer)

Mick Tees

Second Unit
I got mine in the mail yesterday and I watched the first four episodes in a row. Ron Harper from the Planet of the Apes TV show (which I also have on DVD) is TERRIFIC as Will & Holly's Uncle Jack.

Chaka speaks English well. Enoch seems to be a lot friendlier and there seems to be a better understanding between sleestaks and humans on the Land of the Lost.

This is a campy, cult-classic at its best! A must have!!

Word is that Will Ferell will star in a movie version of Land of the Lost coming soon. See link below:

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/st...-25556,00.html[/url]

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Oooh, I didnt know this was coming so soon. I'll have to hit up the stores on the way home.

Joe:C

Second Unit
Its too bad they never found Spencer Milligan (Rick Marshall). It would have been nice to get his thoughts on doing Land of the Lost.

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter
Kinda funny how even the folks making the show couldn't keep stuff straight. Enoch's name is spelled "Enik" in several season 3 end credits. ;)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i was not a big fan of S3 when Ron Harper joined the cast. The show was still good, but, was not same after Rick Marshall's character was eliminated. I would have also like to see the show ended with them getting back to their own world.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks