What's new

Land of the Lost Easter Eggs SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
The Land of the Lost season one set is fast becoming one of my favorite dvds. First, there are 10 commentary tracks, which is a plus for me because I've seen all the episodes numerous times throughout the years, so these commentaries make it seem fresh again.

Now, I've discovered that there are hidden easter eggs. The following contains spoilers so don't read on if you want to be surprised and find them on your own.

Each disc has one easter egg. First, from the main menu go to Episode Index. This will go to a menu of titles where you are given the option to choose play or choose scenes. Press scenes. This will take you to an episode title, with 4 egg-shaped circles playing various scenes showing the different chapter stops for that episode. This only works for the following episodes: Downstream on disc #1, Possession on disc #2, and Hurricane on disc #3. Go to the bottom center, and keep pressing the down arrow key until you highlight the title of the episode at the top and it changes colors to green. Press enter. This should take you to a hidden interview with writer David Gerrold.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Thanmk! I can't wait to try those out.

I don't have many season sets but I did notice that on this one, if you select one episode to play it won't go back to the menu when it is finiashed, but will continue with the next episode. Are most like this?

Glenn

I believe that you can only access the title on the screen once it has cycled through the song that's playing and resets the screen.

-David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks