What's new

Lance and Sandra Bullock: an item? (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
the tabloids are reporting that Lance Armstrong and Sandra Bullock may be an item...

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/c...name_page.html

And that's just one of the links I've seen on this..

Seems like he has just let the dust settle on his recent divorce of Kirsten and their 3 kids. He's taking some flak on the cycling forums I read... Apparently they met awhile ago while on some charity ride for Cancer.

Jay

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Guys, ever fart in your hand and smell it?

See? There's always a new low point ;)

(Thanks, Drew!!)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I, too, thought it was Lance Bass and Sandra Bullock when reading the topic.

As for Lance Armstrong and Sandra... isn't Lance a bit older? Certainly not old enough for the reverse Ashton-Demi Affair (that would be the Calista-Harrison Affair), but I tend to think of Lance as a rugged, older, race-winning, testicularly-challenged man vis a vis Sandra as a bubbly, young, comedic, cool-challenged woman. Where is the attraction?

Is this another potential music video for Paula and her zany Kat friend?

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
No, actually he's a fair bit younger. He was born in 71, she was born in 64.
For a man only 5 years older than myself, he looks BAD. He looks 40-something, not 30-something. Sandra looks fantastic for someone who is going to be 40 next year. (I would have guessed early thirties myself)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Well, in my opinion, for a man that practically should be dead, he looks amazing. Chemotherapy does that to people.

:)

Jay

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So is Sandra the homewrecker? Did Lance really give Sandra a piece of jewelry (like a bracelet) with the inscription "You get my heart racing"?

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
He was on a local radio station this morning to talk about a charity bike ride that happened this weekend and they asked him about it. He and her were at a party in NY or something with a bunch of other celebrities and they were talking. The tabloids decided to take the pictures of the 2 of them talking and turn it into a "big story". They both live in austin and are friends, thats it.

Mario Bartel

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmm, it seems Lance + Sandra may have been a red herring. Lance is now being linked to Sheryl Crow:

"America's most eligible postal worker, Lance Armstrong, is apparently squiring around singer Sheryl Crow, not actress Sandra Bullock, as had been previously blabbered. Don't you just hate it when investigative gossip reporters get that sort of stuff wrong? Bullock was mistakenly described as the girlfriend of the five-time Tour de France champ -- who rides for the U.S. Postal Service team -- because both hail from Austin, Texas, and he once gave her a charm bracelet inscribed "You keep my heart racing." But Crow is the true paramour, the New York Post says. "They are trying to keep it very secret because he's going through a very ugly divorce," its source said."

Michael*K

Screenwriter
When I was in Vegas last month I saw Armstrong at the MGM. I read the next day that he and Bullock were spotted at one of the hot nightclubs there. Alas, I never saw Sandra while I was out there. :frowning:

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
NY Post...yeah reliable source. If Lance was going through an "ugly" divorce it would be all over the news here. There isn't a single story about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks