What's new

Lan Party - Halo, MM3 (Massachusetts) (1 Viewer)

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
If you live in Mass., are willing and able to attend, let me know and I will send you an evite to my LAN party.

The crowd will be mostly beginners, so expert Halo and MM3 gamers need not apply. Let me know

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I always find these a great way to meet people and spend a day playing competitive games. How big are these gatherings? We have em down here in VA every so often (for Halo) and get around 32 people, more each time. Do you guys run multiple LANs, and any pics of previous parties? I wish I lived in Mass at times like this. :)

Let me know when you guys play in NVA because I love to play Halo and there's nothing better than 16 people system linked in Blood Gulch.

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
I have a single LAN in my condo with three built-in tv/ethernet setups. When I have parties, we usually have an extra TV totalling four setups. I could accommodate 6 setups, but the numbers don't support that. I average about 12 people per party so far.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
I have been to Keith's for his past Lan parties, and it's always been a great time. Lots of Halo, good snacks and pizza, and a beer or two. :D So, I highly encourage anone interested to contact Keith! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks