What's new

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I present to you yet another sign of the end of the world. (1 Viewer)

This thread might be more appropriate in The After Hours Lounge. I just though since it involes "music" i'd post it here in the music area.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
What else is he going to do now that there's no Baywatch? How can he be popular overseas singing that crap?

Luc D

Second Unit
Are there any Germans on this board that could explain to the rest of us here what exactly the fascination is with this man? :)

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
WTF was that!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

I am third generation German in america and have no idea what the hell that was!!!!!!

btw please say I wasnt the only one to watch the whole thing!!!

Gui A

Supporting Actor
I watched the whole Hooked video... But I couldn't watch the entire More than Words video... that one had no redeeming qualities... Like magically levitating from a motorcycle.
Ich werde auf Gefühl Herrn Hasselhoff angespannt!
And the Altavista translator gives back... "I become strained on feeling Mr. Hasselhoff!"

Oliver Kopp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oliver
I think it is my duty to save the reputation of my country :)
I´ll admit that Hasselhoff was succesful over here a few years back with Baywatch, Knight Rider and some of his awful songs. But whatever cruel, immortal and occult being played this prank on us must have found another way to assauge its sick sense of humor (Maybe it invades the bodies of Hollywoodproducer now and is responsible for all those stupid remakes like Rollerball or is the secret leader of J6P demanding to get rid of those damn black bars :D) because his success is long over. Some old grannies may still think of him as the perfect son in law but that`s it. I promise :D You can blame us for World War 1 and 2 and the Holocaust but don`t ever again impute that Hasselhoff is still a big star in Germany. Please! :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
This has now replaced my William Shatner MP3s for favorite all-time performance! :D

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
I have new respect for Mr. Hasselhoff. That was hilarious (intentionally, I think).:)

Gary Harris

Stunt Coordinator
Is this a new video? If it is, I guess I'll be seeing it again on MuchMusic's Fromage:2002 (the cheesiest videos of the year). But I did watch the whole thing & it did have kind of a car crash fascination thing going.

Ike

Screenwriter
Anybody know where I can get a higher resolution copy? Maybe one that can be downloaded instead of streamed?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks