What's new

labyrinth, the so called collectors edition... (1 Viewer)

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Dean,

Thanks for those screen-caps. I've got the original and SB versions of both. I think I can live without the collectors editions.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I saw this yesterday,its in a neat case though - it looks like a book.

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Columbia loved this release enough to take out a full 2-page ad in the front of the latest Rolling Stone (the one with the Beatles on the cover) to advertise it. That ought to explain where some of your $50 is going, I guess.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Funny you should say this, I say it for the first time at friend's house a couple of months ago. She is 25 and it's her favorite movie.

--
H

John*P

Second Unit
I'm looking to buy the regular single-disc DVD edition of Labyrinth. (not the one with the digital copy or the 2-disc collector's edition) I notice online that there are 2 different covers for the one I want to buy; a (newer?) black cover with Jennifer and David and an apparently older one that is covered with various characters from the film. I'd like to get the black cover, but some online shops (including the one I order from) are still showing the older one instead. Is the older cover OOP? I know sometimes the sites don't always update the cover art when a DVD is repackaged.

If you're wondering what packages I'm referring to, the black cover can be seen on Amazon. Deep Discount (where I order from) still has the older one. I'm wondering if I'll get the black cover I want if I order from DD?

Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks